Friday, August 28, 2009

No longer living in limbo...

After a frustrating few days, we finally got "the call" to travel to the PI and pick up our adopted son, Leo! Big sigh of relief...it's funny when you get news you've been waiting months to hear, you think you'll be jumping up and down. I was numb with a few tears. These past few months have been trying, but with all the distractions of life, I thought I was handling it all in stride. Until last night, anyway...

I was at Costco for a last minute errand and ran into some friends, Kristen and John Winder...such dear friends who helped us out while Leo was here and who've been so supportive throughout the past few months. Well, as soon as I saw them, I just busted out crying...in the middle of Costco! I guess God new I needed that...they were so uplifting! Bumping into them reassured me of how good our God is:o)

I'm now scrambling for tickets to leave next week....so it begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.